My Favourite Link

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Magic Girl Series Iphone Casing

What is the fun for buying a Iphone??Yay..of course is changing the clothes for her(set my iphone sex as female) Clothes here refer to casing lolz...never tot it was so damn fun to choose the casing for phone cuz nowadays there are over million types of casing in the world..crazy right??

I think the hottest place to buy casing in JB is holiday plaza...there got selling a lot of different brands smart phone's casing...yay.. a lot of cheap, nice and cute casing are over there..so in case to buy a casing, i went there~
Lastly, i got myself the magic girl series casing in one of the shop in holiday plaza.... a bit childish casing but i like it...plus it is so cheap...omg...

So, this is my current iphone casing that i got it from Holiday Plaza

Back View
Front View 
I been hardworking to update my blog recently cuz i want my blog full of post so my readers wont be bored when reach my blog.
I will update my blog continuously with these kind of casual post..hope you guys will like it!!

So, if you guys like my blog..pls...
Dun Forget to "like" my personal blog facebook page
Dun forget to subscribe my blog by following me too♥
I need you all support♥


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...