My Favourite Link

Monday 12 March 2012

7/3,8/3,10/3,11/3

Hang out quite a few days laz week..and recently i love to combine my whole week happening in one post~
so//i juz split out my 4 days hang out days by date..so, guys..have a look at wat i did during these 4 days,k??

7/3/2012
Twin sisters cafe again, nth special about this cafe as there provides aircon and wifi so~ convenient plus comfortable, so~ we choose this place for having our lunch after claz





8/3/2012
Wish all woman have a nice 38 woman day, so do i.
Where we chill out on this day? Sunway Pyramid again with 62, Kit Zai and Yanling

i long heard about Sushi Zanmai since i come UPM study, but this is my first time try it


 Price is quite acceptable

This one -RM6.80
This one(sorry, i cant remember this food's actual name) = RM8.80, cheap huh???
This one -RM8.80
After lunch, redbox sing k...Kit Zai help us took a photo b4 leave (Yanling left early as she have to fetch her bf from knock off from work~)
Yahoo...38 woman day....38//38//38

10/3/2012
I muz be confidence although i am single eyelids,i alwaiz tell myself~
Outfit of the day~
Today destination= Sungai Wang + Times Square

I not bought anythings from these 2 shopping, mayb due to the reason that CHinese New  year oredi passed tru, so i dun have any motivation to buy any new clothes..good then..can save money to try and explore new foods. I more willing to spend my money to eat than shops :D

Still remember i went for a trip to Malacca laz week and try the Thousand layer cake(crepe mille) at Nadeje??
We found Sungai Wang 3 floor was opened a new HOkaiddo Layer cake as well, so in order to make a comparison, we try it~

The price of this cake shop was more cheaper than Nadeje( cake at there one piece at least for RM 9 and the most expensive over RM10)

Black Forest Crepe Mille -RM 8.50

Original Crepe Mille- RM 8.30

How the taste of these crepe mille?
For me, i think their taste are almost the same with cakes selling at Nadeje and they are more cheaper, so i think next time we can juz eat crepe mille at here rather than went to Nadeje..u guys muz have a try if u r a crepe mille fan!!!
Location: Sungai Wang, 3 flloor...same floor wth T-bowl
we went for a self-service steamboat at Puchong on this day too, but i kinda lazy to shoot any photo for this steamboat shop as i think their service and food were quite terrible, so soli, i not willing to do any promotion for their shop~


11/3/2012
Wooray~ finalli i have a chance to explore new shopping mall
Empire Shopping Mall at Subang - a kinda high-class shopping mall, quite a lot of branded shops located inside this shopping mall.

Din bought anythings oso but juz eat.eat.eat!!!
Felt tired after hang out for four days non-stop




Bye-bye,hope u guys continue check out my blog!!


p/s: Dun Forget to "like" my personal blog facebook page
      Dun forget to subscribe my blog by following me too♥
      I need you all support♥

2 comments :

  1. would like to see the nature of U your-self...rather than just food food food & eat eat eat...expecting MoRe!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...