My Favourite Link

Monday 7 May 2012

My Roommates List during these 4 years

When i in the room~

I am going to graduate after 1 month++, so is time to tidy up my room-mates list at here. To be informed, i been lived in my University hostel along these 4 years study life. The main reason is CHEAP!!! You guys can imagine our hostel room rental is only RM476 for one semester (about 16 weeks in one semester), this RM476 is included water, wifi service(sometimes our wifi line worst like shit!!!) and electric fees~crazy right???So, how can i give up the opportunity to continue live in hostel due to the reason to save money??haha~ save money to spend for yummy food and "leng" clothes~ Well, i live with altogether 6 different gals in these 4 years

So..now, let me have a final introduction to you guys for my fellow room-mates during these 4 years, i choose the photo from their album based on my preference~haha, juz think they look nice in these photo~


Let's chased back to the 4 years before...fly........
When i still a Junior First Year student....i stay with an Accounting third year Senior~ Shi Yeelolz>< i still was a blur blur gal tat time, she brought me went Mid Valley, gave me a Body Glove present when i was birthday...so touch~ a nice senior tat gave me a lot of help during the time -----> i am blur, anyway, really gonna thx ur care during my first semester in UPM, Btw, she juz accompany for one semester as she went for an internship in my second semester.....




My second semester roommates~
It is so coincidence!!!! After my first roomates went for internship so it meant i gonna change a new roommates...surprising the hostel management arranged my study partner as my new roommates..lolz~ not going to introduce this gal so much..u guys shud familiar v her-----> Cindra , Wai Ying ,one of my sista gang during these 4 years. Due to my memory,  she will went for looking her bb boy every weekend as her bf was study in MMU tat time..this gal alwiz leave me alone in hostel room...wuahhaa~kidding..wuwuw





A year passed, i not a junior anymore..and i became a senior.....i was third semester tat time
Not much communication v this junior roommates during the time i lived with her, Jess,Wan Yen..Well, the main cause shud be due to she is a Bachelor music student, normally she will disappear for whole day to stay in the music house in her own faculty to practice her piano skills/techniques...However, a nice gal plus cute gal. Anyway, i lived with this sweet gal one year..



So, a year passed again....i am third year student now....the hostel law is everyone was requested to change a new roommates after one year....so, who is the gal this time????

A familiar face again, 62 Wong, Lok Yee, i should address her as our sista gang's leader, she good in playing and explores new places to us..thx to u, u bring fun to my life... and the fun i live v her is ""discussion about a horse..hahahahah" you guys should blur now what i mentioned at here...ha, juz let it be if u not understand......well ...i live with her for only one semester,that is 5th semester in my third year.





So, i changed another roommates again~ blur~
This time i live with my same course junior, Wai Yeng......a gal who loves to drink starbucks coffee so much, hardworking, well organized, we always chat and discuss our course problems inside room..anyway...i still waiting her to treat me a cup of starbucks coffee as she is currently works as a starbucks worker in IOI mall><i want coffee~ i want coffee~ live with this gal one semester too only.




So, it finally reached my final year..such like been passing so many hardship~ and FINALLY!!!!!
Currently, i am living with this sweety in the international college, UPM.. we seldom chat and each of us is busy on doing our own things...but she is definitely a considerable kind gal~hahah~ when i am writing this post, she was sit in front of me and enjoys watching her drama....OH..another thing, she is my coursemate too...anyway, i am gonna live v this sweety 1 month ++, enjoying my laz 1month ++ hostel life. Her name Angie Lee, Cai Yun~





Weird
Weird
Weird
Weird for what????it is kinda shock my all ex-roommates included my current roommate 's second name's first alphabet was all end with alphabet "Y"~
Proof:
Shi Yee
Wai Ying
Wan Yen
Lok Yee
Wai Yeng
Cai Yun


What i can make conclusion for all these coincidence????????????OMG>>>>this call FATE!!!!!!!
Anyway, i am sincerely to wish all my ex+current roommates have a bright future( of course included me^^)



p/s: Dun Forget to "like" my personal blog facebook page
      Dun forget to subscribe my blog by following me too♥
      I need you all support♥





2 comments :

  1. i now only realized that all ur roommates name has the beginning name with Y, lol so peculiar but extraordinary^^ but being ur roommate was a sweet memory yes, indeed ^^hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finally talking about > "My Roommates List during these 4 years" < Liked it!
    My webpage: Privatni Smestaj Banja Vrujci

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...